How can I register if I am from a prohibited country?
Tatiana Belchikova avatar
Written by Tatiana Belchikova
Updated over a week ago

If you are from a prohibited country but are currently living in a European country (or another country that is permitted for onboarding), you may be registered with us. In this case, you will need to provide the following documents:

  • Your passport from your country of origin

  • Residence permit of the country you live in

  • Proof of address document

  • Bank statement no more than 3 months old of the account you will use to deposit in our Company.

Did this answer your question?