Could you send me the documents for Tax?
Tatiana Belchikova avatar
Written by Tatiana Belchikova
Updated over a week ago

If you need documents from Admirals to file your taxes, you can always address us to with a relevant request. Please, note that in this case, we can provide you with the following documents: a client agreement, fiscal report, and trading statement (if a trading statement does not require to be stamped, you can get it in the History tab of your MetaTrader). All other kinds of documents shall be requested from the tax office.

Did this answer your question?